Monday, April 12, 2010

meeeeee

Hello, my name is Andrea Miller. I really enjoy swimming, running, shopping, sleeping, and eating. I have two siblings, a sister named Kristin and a brother named Ian. My sister and I get along very well and frequently go to the mall and Moe’s on Saturdays. I like listening to Lady Gaga, rollerblading, going to the beach, and bikriding in the summer. I enjoy baking cookies, creating my own stir-fry recipes, and driving. I’m on the cross-country, swimming, and track teams. I love doing sports and if I didn’t compete, I would probably be overweight. I have an extreme fear of motels.
Personally, I’m not a big fan of the blogs I’ve done in the past. For summer reading, we were required to write lengthy blog posts and I absolutely hated it. I would really love to learn about something new, not drugs, alcohol, or relationships. I am unsure of what I want to do for the rest of my life. Therefore, I have no idea where I want to attend college. I’m considering being a dentist or something in the medical field, but I don’t know for sure. I eventually want to get married and have two or more children. I’m not entirely sure if I want to stay and live in Fairview or move to somewhere else, such as North Carolina or Massachusetts.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ang, You sound like a fascinating person; I am happy that we’re friends. I love Lady Gaga too, I wish I was able to go to one of her concerts. Perhaps we should have listened to Harrison and tried to win tickets to her concert. I love going to the beach and playing many sports as well. I agree with your opinions on blogging. Summer reading was ridiculous and I wish it was not a requirement. Learning something new about wellness would be fabulous. I am happy I am not the only one who does not know what I want to do with my life. Awesome, Jenna

    ReplyDelete